Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Photo Challenges

So...I kind of bombed on two of the next three photo challenges. But I bombed by choice.

The fourth photo challenge was "a stranger." Yeah. There's no way I, Natalie, am taking a picture of a total stranger. Nope. No way, no how. So...I took a picture of Sadie and my mom, instead. It's not even remotely close to the prompt but oh well!



They're cute, right?


The fifth photo prompt was "10 am." Easy enough, right? One problem. This prompt fell on a Sunday. We have 9:00 church. So...we were in the middle of Sacrament meeting at 10 am. Can you just picture me dragging my camera into Sacrament meeting with me and snapping pictures of the people around me? Funny thought, but...no. Not happening. :)

So, instead, I took a picture at approximately 4:45 pm. Guess what was going on at that specific time?


Only one thing would cause Kevin to be staring so intently. Sports. Or, the Super Bowl, to be specific. Funny guy.


And the third challenge was a little more appropriate. I hereby present..."dinner:"



I fixed this (completely awesome, if I do say so myself) Lasagna Soup for dinner last night. The soup has lots of what we called "cheesy goodness" in it. And as Sadie was eating said cheese, she kept chanting "chee. sy. good. ness."

Yes, our dinnertime is always entertaining with this girl at the table.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures! I think I may need to do a picture challenge. I've been wanting to use my new lense but, like you, the iky winter blues are setting in and I'm feeling un-inspired :( AAAny way, I think I told you last week that we should get together this week, but it's turning into not such a good week. Maybe we could get together next week and overcome our winter blues/cabin fever together!? I PROMISE I'll call you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh common, you don't want to snap a picture during Sacrament Meeting. :) Ha Ha.
    I remember a friend of mine who pulled out her camera and snapped a picture of us during a lecture on campus in the ESLC. There were hundreds of students and a bright flash. Let me tell you, I was MORTIFIED.

    ReplyDelete