What? You mean there’s supposed to be a photo challenge going on somewhere around here?
Hmmm.
I haven’t had nearly the enthusiasm for this that I was hoping for. But, with the exception of one, they are getting done. I just haven’t been so great at posting them.
I repent. Here and now.
So, let’s see. Where was I?
Day eight was “sun.” And guess where the sun was all day? Hidden behind big, dark, ominous rain clouds. Nice. So here’s a little abstract-ish photo of the rain drops on the windshield of our car.

Day nine was “front door.” I wasn’t feeling especially creative on this one, so you get just a plain, old boring picture of the wreath on my front door. I do so really like that wreath, though. I spray painted it that pretty blue color. Nifty idea, huh?
Day ten was “self portrait.” I’m having a hard time even posting this one because honestly, I think people who take cheesy posed pictures of themselves are kind of ridiculous. BUT I sucked it up. Despite Kevin sitting on the other side of the room laughing at me and the fact that I have a “I feel like the biggest idiot” look on my face in 3/4 of the shots, I did it. And I’ll probably never do it again. 

Day eleven was “makes you happy.” This one’s pretty self-explanatory.

Day 12 was “inside your closet.” And trust you me, the inside of my closet is NOT picture-worthy at this time. These, however, are some of my favorite shoes from inside said closet. So it’s kind of the same thing…

Finally, day thirteen was “blue.” And THIS would have to be my favorite kind of blue to look at every day:

Those blue-gray eyes are the source of her mother’s envy.
(I always wished I had blue eyes when I was younger!)

Lovin the pictures! :) Especially the shoes one.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! Have I ever told you I think you look like you could be Natalie Portman's sister? I think you two look a lot alike! You are both really pretty ...and you're both named Natalie :) (Kate is obsessed with the Sesame Street clips on youtube so we've been watching the one with Natalie Portman over and over and over...)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures! You have such a cute family!!!
ReplyDelete