Saturday, November 24, 2012

Picture Test and Snow

I'm really, really bugged about the fact that I can't upload pictures to my blog any more without paying Google. I don't want to pay Google. Grr.

So I'm going to do my pictures through something called Photobucket for now. We'll see how it works. This post is my test run and if it ends up looking okay (and if it lets me hit the "publish" button), I may go this route for awhile. 

So enjoy some pictures of the kids playing in the little bit of snow we got a few weeks ago!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Sadie laying in the snow is pretty much perfect, and I love it. Just wanted to let ya know. :)

    Also, I'm equally bugged you can't upload pictures without paying, because I NEED pictures! So, I hope this photobucket thing works too. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both in their pink and purple puffiness! Looks like photobucket worked - whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete