Thursday, January 17, 2013

Photo Challenge: Days 14-17

Day 14: Something yellow. 

Well, since we happened to be braiding one very long Rapunzel braid that day for a certain little girl's birthday party coming up, this was an easy one. It's hard to tell in the picture, but that hair stretched half-way across our kitchen floor. We felt just like the little girls who braid Rapunzel's hair in the movie.

 photo IMG_8329_edit_zps34662b4b.jpg


15. An ordinary moment.

The only thing difficult about this one was deciding which ordinary moment to choose. Our day is full of them! I ended up picking the girls' favorite activity. They beg me to play with the iPads at least twenty times a day, and I almost always eventually give in. (Hey, at least they're somewhat educational, right? And I can't turn down the chance for complete silence from both of them for a little while...)

 photo IMG_8341_edit_zps55766803.jpg

16. Two things.

Wednesday = dance day. (Just look at that cute little first position. I didn't even tell her to do that!)

 photo IMG_8350_edit_zps7554226b.jpg


17. Ready.

Party countdown is at T-minus two days. I'm almost ready. I had part of our "inventory" spread out on the table anyways, and figured that counted as much as anything.
 photo IMG_8369_edit_zps4fcc8d10.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment