Day 7 was overall just a really, really bad day for a number of reasons and the prompt was "street." Since I was in no mood to leave my house and my own street is currently full of construction vehicles 75% of the time, I just didn't do it.
Day 8: Something beginning with "T"
I knew we were going to be in this part of town running errands, so I threw my camera in. Luckily we ended up having a few extra minutes between places we had to be and I was able to make it up to the temple. I got lots of decent shots even though the gates were closed, but this one is my favorite just because it's different.
Day 9: Paper.
Day 10: One o'clock. (Didn't do this one either. I basically just forgot!)
Day 11: Water. We have no end to this particular form of water at the moment. Sadie was having a blast throwing it up in the air to "make it snow."
Day 12: Surprise. After days (no, make that weeks) of nasty, awful haze choking the valley, we got almost a full day of this beautiful blue sky yesterday. I wasn't expecting it, therefore it was a very welcome (albeit still freezing) surprise.
Day 13: Circle. Almost forgot today as well, but caught this one of Ellie pulling a face just as the light was fading. Can you see the circle(s) in this picture? :)





That is a beautiful clear sky! And Temple was a great idea for T. I like the view. Last time I went to the Temple for pictures it was a Monday and the gates were closed, too. :(
ReplyDeleteLove them all!
Sorry you had such a bad day. Hope it got better.
I forget what clear blue sky looks like! The sky here never gets that bright of blue. So pretty! And I LOVE those two beautiful big brown circles, and the silly face along with them!
ReplyDelete