Well I'm pretty dang glad I checked your blog today! I'm also pretty dang excited for you guys! I was talking to Becky just a couple days ago that we were waiting for your family to have a baby :)
Uh! The one time I don't check your blog! Man! Oh well, at least I was the first to comment on FB :) I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! This one is soooo cute! And congratulations again!!!
HOW DID WE NOT KNOW UNTIL NOW!! We feel so out of the loop. Maybe Derek's parents told him and he forgot to tell me. Anyway, Congrats!! We're super excited for you guys.
best. non-april-fool's joke. EVER!!! Congratulations! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteBetting it's not!!! I've been waiting for this post for a little while. :D Congrats! :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is such a cute photo!
ReplyDeleteWell I'm pretty dang glad I checked your blog today! I'm also pretty dang excited for you guys! I was talking to Becky just a couple days ago that we were waiting for your family to have a baby :)
ReplyDeleteYeah for you guys!! So excited for you and can't wait to see more family pics!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteUh! The one time I don't check your blog! Man! Oh well, at least I was the first to comment on FB :) I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! This one is soooo cute! And congratulations again!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys! And that picture is adorable. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHOW DID WE NOT KNOW UNTIL NOW!! We feel so out of the loop. Maybe Derek's parents told him and he forgot to tell me. Anyway, Congrats!! We're super excited for you guys.
ReplyDelete