Sunday, December 15, 2013

Oh, Christmas Tree

After eight Christmases of wrestling our older hand-me-down tree (which really was a good little tree, all things considered) into submission, we finally decided this was our year to buy a brand-new Christmas tree. And, wow. I didn't know putting up a Christmas tree could be so enjoyable! I didn't have to scratch my arms up and down stringing on a ridiculous amount of lights this year! This tree just kind of popped into place, lights and all. Amazing.

Anyways, I actually took pictures of the kids doing some decorating. I've never done that before for some reason. I just love their contemplative little faces as they decide where to strategically place their ornaments (which usually ended up being right next to the one they had just placed on the tree 5 seconds earlier). Cute kids. Pretty tree. Fun night.

 photo IMG_1280_edit_zps285a2928.jpg

 photo IMG_1282_edit_zpsd37be62d.jpg

 photo IMG_1294_edit_zps5de152b2.jpg

 photo IMG_1291_edit_zpsd6b78e69.jpg

 photo IMG_1311_edit_zpseea31161.jpg

 photo IMG_1305_zpsbb7d8c31.jpg
I got to hide the pickle! 

 photo IMG_1317_edit_zps59b48c09.jpg

 photo IMG_1320_edit_zps093b95cf.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! This is my favorite time of year to use my camera. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete