I threw together this little number (with the help of my good friend, Pinterest) and Sadie declared it perfect. I think she was the most excited to dig into the cake so she could take off those toys and start playing with them. We also had the grandparents over to celebrate with us. Sadie got lots of great gifts this year from grandparents and parents, including more Legos to add to her collection, a new game, new clothes, a ColorWonder kit, Elsa and Anna Barbies, Despicable Me 2, a Frozen book, and a Furby Boom.
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Celebrate
We didn't do a party for Sadie's birthday this year, but she still needed a cake! I asked her what kind she wanted and the question was barely out of my mouth before she shouted, "Frozen!" I guess I probably could have guessed that. Just like every other girl on the planet, my kids are obsessed with all things Elsa and Anna right now.
I threw together this little number (with the help of my good friend, Pinterest) and Sadie declared it perfect. I think she was the most excited to dig into the cake so she could take off those toys and start playing with them. We also had the grandparents over to celebrate with us. Sadie got lots of great gifts this year from grandparents and parents, including more Legos to add to her collection, a new game, new clothes, a ColorWonder kit, Elsa and Anna Barbies, Despicable Me 2, a Frozen book, and a Furby Boom.
I threw together this little number (with the help of my good friend, Pinterest) and Sadie declared it perfect. I think she was the most excited to dig into the cake so she could take off those toys and start playing with them. We also had the grandparents over to celebrate with us. Sadie got lots of great gifts this year from grandparents and parents, including more Legos to add to her collection, a new game, new clothes, a ColorWonder kit, Elsa and Anna Barbies, Despicable Me 2, a Frozen book, and a Furby Boom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment