Let me just say, this thing was HUGE. I had no idea how many people would be there (hundreds of little girls and their parents). They hosted it in a big castle-looking reception hall not far from our house, which Sadie thought was so amazing. I also didn't know I was expected to stay. Whoops. Luckily one of Sadie's friends, Brookley, and her mom were there as well and volunteered to let Sadie hang out with them while I ran home to feed Avery and put something on Ellie besides pajamas.
By the time I got back it was half-way over, but I still got to see her do some fun stuff. I was amazed at how much they had for the girls to do. Games, crafts, activities, nail painting, snacks, more crafts, more games. And there were "real" princesses everywhere to be seen. It was so fun! Kind of like a little mini-Disneyland experience.
And Ellie really wasn't supposed to be there since I didn't pay for her, but since she was dressed up in a princess dress, she ended up getting to do a lot of stuff the older girls were doing. Next year we'll make her official. It ended up being the perfect way for Sadie to celebrate her birthday.







No comments:
Post a Comment