Sunday, February 9, 2014

Treehouse

Sadie's actual birthday fell on a holiday this year (MLK Day), which meant she was out of school. Kind of a fun coincidence. Kevin also took the day off, which meant we had an entire day stretched out in front of us to celebrate. But...we live in Cache Valley. And it was the middle of January. So, as we're often prone to do, we decided to ditch the hazy, boring, freezing LOVELY valley we call home and find something else to entertain us. This time, we met my mom at the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. Despite there being lots of people there due to the holiday, it turned out to be the perfect choice. Lots of things to do, indoors, and it even involved grandma? Doesn't get much better. Even I love that place and secretly wish I was small enough to fit into the miniature houses and dress ups.


 photo IMG_1988_zpsf52e6312.jpg

 photo IMG_1992_zps20341935.jpg

 photo IMG_1995_zps75167f07.jpg

 photo IMG_1998_zps360932e6.jpg

 photo IMG_2003_zps34e6ebc1.jpg

 photo IMG_2009_zps621c6019.jpg

 photo IMG_2011_zps466898a1.jpg

 photo IMG_2013_zps1d1ce60f.jpg
 photo IMG_2020_zps3f8e8f53.jpg

 photo IMG_2022_zps32764bbe.jpg

 photo IMG_2031_zps4c8a3576.jpg

 photo IMG_2036_zpsf08e9fff.jpg

 photo IMG_2049_zpsf69edfe9.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That place looks SO fun! I wish I could play there too. And of course, I can't make any comment on here without an 'OH MY GOSH I LOVE AVERY'S CHEEKS!!!!' comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to spend a birthday - glad I got to play too!

    ReplyDelete