
I'll keep this short... Easter was pretty quiet around our house, but it was still lots of fun! Sadie of course had no clue what was going on, but we involved her in the festivities anyways. Due to a shrieking episode 10 minutes into sacrament meeting, we didn't get much of an Easter program, but we tried to make the day as special as possible at home. Enjoy the pics!
I LOVE the picture of Sadie in the Easter basket. Aren't holidays more fun when you have a little kid? Even if they have no clue what's going on or even care, it just makes everything funner. I'm way impressed with your blog. You've got to teach me how I can spruce mine up with music and slide shows!
ReplyDeleteSadie is so cute! I am glad things are going well for you guys! wish we could see her in person! Maybe Christmas??
ReplyDeleteThose were darling pictures. It looks like you had a great Easter holiday. I especially like the present the Easter Bunny left you and Kevin. Sadie is an absolute darling.
ReplyDeleteOh Natalie! It's a good thing she was asleep in that easter basket because otherwise I can imagine the crying she would have done!
ReplyDelete