I’m ready to celebrate! Anyone up for a Sadie’s-finally-being-a-good-baby party??
Monday, March 17, 2008
Who are you and what have you done with my baby?
I’m not kidding, it’s like someone snuck into our home in the middle of the night and switched my colicky, fussy baby with an identical sweet and smiley one. Am I complaining? Absolutely not. Sadie has been an angel this past week. She made her first trip to West Valley and then on to Provo and she did SO well. She had a bit of hard time the first night she was there, but was mostly good for the rest of the weekend. And she’s so darn cute (not that I’m biased or anything). She just hangs out and gazes at what’s going on around her. This makes for GREAT photo ops. Here are some of her cutest moments (and even some smiles!). Unfortunately our camera isn't great so some of them are a little blurry...


Lucky Kevin gets to dress Sadie almost every morning. He likes to put this disclaimer on her whenever he can:
The other amazing thing is (are you ready for this?) she’s actually sleeping through the night. Eight weeks old and sleeping for 6-8 hours straight? I honestly didn’t think that was possible. Even though it’s been almost two weeks of blissful nights' sleep, I still jump up some mornings and dash into her room in a panic when I realize it’s been 6 hours since I’ve heard a peep from her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute pics!! She is so adorable! I went to Laura's bridal shower this weekend and she asked if I could get your address so she can send you guys an announcement...could you maybe email me your address?
ReplyDeleteThis is Julie's sister Crystal, I'm just blog-stalking, but Sadie is a cutie! I feel the same way some nights when Alana sleeps 8 hours...! Yay for getting out of the newborn stage...and sad for passing the newborn stage... it's bittersweet!
ReplyDelete