I know... I've been quite the marathon poster lately. My excuse is "it's for posterity." I promise I'll hold off on the posts for awhile after this. :)
Kevin was the proud spotter of these bears in Yellowstone. It's quite the experience to be the first one to see them. After watching for awhile, we were pretty sure that the male (the obviously bigger bear) was *ahem* "twitterpated" with the female.
This has nothing to do with Yellowstone, but I figure while I'm bombarding you all with videos and pictures, I might as well include this one. Nothing brightens your day like baby giggles! :)
Her giggles were so so cute! It was funnier to hear you luagh so hard.
ReplyDeleteP.S.- your voice and the way you talked sounded just like your mother. That was cute too.
Cute family pics and of Sadie. We are getting ours soon and I'm so excited!
ReplyDeleteI love the new family picture and the one of Sadie. Is she sitting by herself in it? Wow, we've got a long way to go before tht happens for us! I'm glad to hear you had so much fun in Yellowstone.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm glad that Sadie was so good for you. By the way, I absolutely love the new family pictures. All of you looks so good!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks for the Cutest Blog on the Block Link!
ReplyDelete