Friday, June 27, 2008

Little Fishy

Here you go, mom! (I promised her I'd post these.)

Even though we have the much-appreciated benefit of a/c now, I was ready for a major cool-down session at the pool on Wednesday. So we decided to be adventerous (yes, this is our definition of "adventure") and bestow Sadie with her first pool experience.

First dip in the water? Not so excited.

But after a little food...

...and a quick cat-nap...

THAT'S BETTER! This is actually kind of fun!

Fascinated with that shiny water stuff.


Ahhh... this feels nice...


Since we went late enough in the day, the shallow end of the pool was surprisingly warm. I think Sadie pretty much thought it was a great big bathtub that she got to float around in in a strange plastic thing. We had a great time and even came away with zero burns (pretty incredible considering how pasty-white we all are).

1 comment:

  1. Cute I love these pics! That's so fun, and she looks adorable!! The pool looks nice too :)

    ReplyDelete