Sometimes I think my job's not so bad. A few days ago they gave me the assignment to "play" with Photoshop. You're telling me to
play? Sweet! I guess they need me to have basic photo retouching skills for some future project. I got to be pretty good at Photoshop before I graduated from college, but my memory has faded (you know - because that was SO long ago). I'm still not even close to mastering it, but here's what I've done with Sadie's picture so far:
.jpg)
Kind of fun, huh? It also helps that this is such a good shot of her smiling!
hi natalie! (and kevin)
ReplyDeletehow's life going for you guys? your little girl is beautiful! and isn't photoshop the funnest? i hope you guys are doing well :)
Oh my goodness, that picture is so cute! What a beautiful little girl! I have to tell you that I have a niece named Sadie... her middle name isn't Shay but I LOVE that name too!Ü What a cute family!
ReplyDelete