
Three years? Three years? We’ve been married for three years today! I honestly can’t believe we’ve been married that long. For some reason, it sounds ancient to me (I know, I know... you’re all saying “Wait until you hit 10, 20, 25, 50!”).
The thing is, I don’t feel old enough to have been married for three years. And I guess I’m justified. I regularly get “raised eyebrows” when I tell people I was 19 when I got married, and it’s hard not to get too defensive. I think people assume we were desperate or something. They couldn’t be more wrong! Let’s just say... we were inspired. (It also helped that we were, and are, madly in love!) Sure, both Kevin and I could have chosen to commit to single-dom for a few more years instead of getting married. But when I think of how my life would have been had I made that choice, it just looks empty. The past 3 years have been more fulfilling that I would have ever imagined. And Sadie just adds to that happiness!
Kevin: Thanks for making these the best 3 years a girl could wish for. Thank you for giving me the world's most beautiful daughter. And most of all, thank you for loving me! I love you!!
Congrats you two! Wow, 3 years... That does seem crazy, but amazing at the same time. :) I hope each 3 years pass as well as these 3 have!
ReplyDeleteCute pic! Happy Anniversary! Three years is a long time...one made me feel old, so I can only imagine how you feel at three!! ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Miss Natalie. I remember your wedding and reciption, ummm and how anxiouse Kevin was to leave. It made Meliss and I laugh. Funny all you U2 girls are married and Im still holding onto the single life. But our days will all come. You two look so happy, well done.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Kevin and Natalie!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys had a great day yesterday...did you make it to Maddox? Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY Anniversary. Hope it was great. Don't worry I was super young too :) When everyone else is still raising kids, we will be off playing :)
ReplyDeleteHey how are you? even though we are next door neighbors I feel like I never see or talk to you. I am still figuring out this blogging stuff, I like your background it is way cute. I added you to my favorites so I can check up on you. see you around
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you two! I don't think you ever feel old enough to be married for as long as you are. I still think I'm 12 most days and can't believe I have two kids. As for the raised eyebrows, I bet I get a whole lot more for being 25 when I was married - that's old in Utah. The thing is, we all find love at different times, and what's important is that you grab that perfect guy when it's right for you and don't worry about what others say. Boyd and I were routing for you from the very beginning. We thought you'd make a perfect addition to the Humpherys' family. And we were right.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Nat. Three years does sound like a long time. We've made it two and a half and even that sounds funny to say.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I certainly think 3 years is a very long time. ;)
ReplyDelete