Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Chompers

Sadie's finally sprouting teeth! After three months of watching this girl drool a waterfall, she finally has something to show for it. And she not only has one, but two little nubs in the usual bottom front spot. Neither one has actually erupted yet (is that what you call it?), but they're both right there beneath the surface, plain as day. I tried to take a picture of this momentous occasion and this is what I got:


Stubborn girl. But I did get an adorable picture of her showing off her sitting skills. :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I love Sadie's little headbands they are so fun! Are you going to bring her tomorrow night? Everyone is going to want to see her!! We'll have to hang out sometime while our husbands our poring away at the books...maybe then I can share your baby since I don't have my own for entertainment and we won't have one for a LONG time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Alana will never let me look at her gums either. She just wants to lick my finger if I try! Sadie's a cute girl, you guys do good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Sadie! Isn't teething the worst? I thought Sawyer hated her life for like 6 months! No joke, she was SO grumpy and then all of the sudden her top 4, mind you, 4 teeth came in at the same time! Poor babies have it rough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat, she is a doll! You must be the cuttest little mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girly. Saddy is getting so so cute. So I was thinking sense we are now the only ones left in Utah we need to get together and play. What do you think!

    ReplyDelete