Thursday, August 28, 2008

TAG - You're it!

My cousin Ashlee just forwarded this to me in an email this morning. Since email forwards are SO a thing of the past (just kidding, Ash...) I decided to post it on the blog instead! Clever, I am.

Two names you go by:
1. Natalie
2. Nat

2 Two things you are wearing right now:
1. A jacket (stupid cranked up a/c)
2. My favorite dangly earrings

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Cafe Rio Pork Salad :)
2. To go home and see my baby and my hubby

Two things you did last night:
1. Made cookies
2. Helped Kevin with his grammar homework. Yuck.

Two things you ate today:
1. Cereal
2. Wheat Thins

Last two people you just spoke with:
1. Kevin
2. This strange lady I work with. Don't even get me started...

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working
2. Cleaning my messy apartment for when my family comes up this weekend.

Two longest car rides:
1. Yellowstone! The total amount of driving we do would probably get us across the country.
2. Logan to Nauvoo and the other church history sites

Two favorite beverages:
1. Apple Raspberry Juice
2. Jones' Cream Soda

I think you're usually supposed to tag other people at the end of these. So... I'm tagging Julie, Ann, and... Melinda! You lucky girls!

And for good measure (cause blogs are boring without pictures), here's Sadie getting her first taste of pineapple. Yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Your mom used to get mad at us for calling you Nat! She used to say a Nat is a bug, now its an acceptable nickname? Oh how times change..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nat, our blog is going private, so email me at melindajchristensen@gmail.com so I can send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete