Sadie's quite the dancer. This video shows her "dancing" to a singing balloon that Kevin got me for Valentines day. She loves it! It also shows off her walking skills - ahem, I mean knee-walking skills. It's all the same deal at our house. :)
She's so cute! I wish E had rhythm. I showed him the video and he just sat there with a stone face. He broke into a smile afterward...but I was kind of expecting more of a reaction than that!
Seriously, could she be any cuter? That knee walking is something else! So cute! I had a niece who refused to walk so she just slid around everywhere on her bum! Cute little family Natalie!
oh my goodness! that is so cute!!! i love the knee dancing/walking! sadie is quite the character :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that she performed so well for the camera. How cute!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I wish E had rhythm. I showed him the video and he just sat there with a stone face. He broke into a smile afterward...but I was kind of expecting more of a reaction than that!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, could she be any cuter? That knee walking is something else! So cute! I had a niece who refused to walk so she just slid around everywhere on her bum! Cute little family Natalie!
ReplyDelete