What? You say I haven't updated our blog in awhile? Hmm.... well, I wish I could say it's because we've been away on some fun-filled adventerous trip. But, no. Quite the opposite, actually. It's been life as usual around here and there simply hasn't been much to blog about.
But never fear! I overcame my frustration at my dumb camera and snapped some pictures anyways.
Sadie has two favorite activities of late: throwing balls and pounding on the piano. I like to think this is a good, round representation of both her daddy and her mommy. :) She's actually a pretty decent ball-thrower for a one-year old - might we have a future softball player on our hands? Or maybe she'll just be really good at throwing her toys when she has tantrums. Wait. She already does that.
But never fear! I overcame my frustration at my dumb camera and snapped some pictures anyways.
Sadie has two favorite activities of late: throwing balls and pounding on the piano. I like to think this is a good, round representation of both her daddy and her mommy. :) She's actually a pretty decent ball-thrower for a one-year old - might we have a future softball player on our hands? Or maybe she'll just be really good at throwing her toys when she has tantrums. Wait. She already does that.

She gets a little distracted by the toys on the top of the hoop...
Eyeing the basket (this was as close as I could get to a picture of her taking a shot)
She looks so little sitting in front of that big piano!
This piano is double the fun because not only has it got keys to pound on, it's got buttons to push!


those pictures are so cute! i love the one of you two together (that is amazing she is smiling & looking) and i love the one of sadie covering her ears! the is fun she likes to throw balls and that she is good at it...kevin must be proud :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so dang cute. I know I say that every time I comment. Emerson LOVES the piano as well, but Sadie can totally throw better than him. And he's also TERRIFIED of the organ sounds. They really are a match made in heaven. She really does look like a little girl. Where did our babies go!?
ReplyDeleteCute picture Natalie! She is so cute!
ReplyDelete