Thursday, February 26, 2009

TAG by Sadie

I saw this on another blog and thought it was a fun idea. So here you go... Sadie's first tag!



Three Joys...
1. Being tickled
2. Kids – any kind, any age. I think they're so much fun, but I don't get why they sometimes cry when I smack them in the face. I was just saying hi...
3. Pulling funny faces

Three Fears...
1. The vacuum
2. Up until 3 days ago, climbing stairs (mommy’s fault – long story...)
3. Being in my car seat with NO TOYS TO PLAY WITH... aggghhhh!!

Three Foods I Like...
1. Bananas
2. String cheese
3. Anything with spaghetti sauce

Three Current Obsessions...
1. Going up the stairs over and over and over
2. Pulling the DVDs out of the rack
3. Pulling random crazy faces at strangers and watching them crack up

Three of my Favorite Games...
1. “Where’s Sadie...there she is!”
2. “This is the way the lady rides...” [is there an actual name for this one?]
3. “This little piggy went to the market...”

Three nicknames I have...
1. Sade
2. Sadie-wadie (or anything that rhymes - Sadie-baby or Sadie-lady)
3. Babe. Mommy and daddy don’t seem to realize this one is usually reserved for good-looking women. Maybe someone should tell them that.

Three Surprising Facts about Me...
1. I just took my first steps on Tuesday! I didn’t think it was that big of a deal, but mommy and daddy went crazy. Silly parents.
2. I’m obsessed with my reflection. I just can’t get enough of that cute girl staring back at me!
3. I love to blow raspberries at people. Especially in the middle of sacrament meeting when all is quiet and the noise echoes throughout the chapel. And for some reason it always makes daddy laugh and mommy’s face go red...

I tag: Halle and Sam Humpherys, Emerson Christensen, Belle Francom, Cambrie Rogers, Kaitlyn Bickel, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! We will definitely be doing this one. I feel we hardly know Sadie, so it was fun to read this tag. I hope soon we can know all these fun facts about Sadie by getting to be around her more often.

    ReplyDelete