It's going around, so maybe you have. But I thought I'd share anyways. I love Jon Schmidt's music (who doesn't?) and I really love these two songs - Taylor Swift's Love Story and Coldplay's Vida la Vida. Who would have ever thought of combining them? The guy's brilliant.
Just picture me bobbing my head and silently rocking out to the beat in my cubicle. Because that's what I'm doing. Don't worry - nobody's watching. :)
I saw this too.....he is AMAZING!! I'm about ready for another Jon Schmidt concert - its been awhile!
ReplyDeleteI so love this too. It is amazing. I can't wait for the MP3 and the sheet music to be released!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, incredible! Even Sam was jamming out. Makes me want to get the piano tuned and give it a little more attention (sans the kids), not that I'd sound anything like this. If only!
ReplyDeleteHe is very talented for sure! I think this rendition is awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you, I really enjoyed this as Ryan took a much needed nap! Thanks for the relaxing entertainment. You guys look so busy....Sadie is so dang cute!!!!
ReplyDelete