Last week we had an impromptu trip to Lagoon. It was a perfect, much-needed, midweek break. Sadie had a blast hanging out with her two cousins (once removed... I think - who really keeps track?) and she
loved the rides. In fact, I found myself wondering if I could somehow bring Bulgy the Whale home with us. Yep, just pack Bulgy into the back of our Sonata and set him up on the 10-foot strip of grass outside our apartment. That way Sadie could get her daily fix of Bulgy goodness. Or maybe a merry-go-round? The boats? Oh, come on... I could get away with it. Right?

Gosh, this girl is cute.
First ride on the merry-go-round. It's blurry, but can you still see the pure joy on her face?
Sade and cute Ruby. Ruby was such a good sport to be Sadie's buddy on all the baby rides.
Two words: Water. Baby.
Ah, Bulgy. How we love thee. This is a pretty mild face compared what she normally looked like. Think ecstatic happiness.
Sadie snuggling with her prizes daddy won last minute as we walked out of the park (he's a good shot, that husband of mine)
What a fun day that was! We totally missed the winning of the bears on the way out though! Good job Kev!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun. We really need to take Belle to Lagoon. We live in Farmington and have never taken her. Sad.
ReplyDeletePure joy is right! I love her glowing little face.
ReplyDeleteHave you ever heard the story about Boyd bawling the whole time he rode on Bulgy the Whale when he was little? I'm glad to see Sadie is a little more daring than her Uncle Boyd! Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast! I'm glad she liked the rides. Cambrie is deathly afraid of everything except the carousel. Good for Sadie!
ReplyDelete