And see how well it fits in with the rest of her room? The changing table back there was made by grandpa too.
I got kind of bored watching her color, so I decided to play with her hair while she was sitting so quietly. And guess what I discovered? Sadie has reached that oh-so-important milestone in every girl's life. A ponytail! When I went to wrap the elastic around it, I was shocked at how thick it was. Who knew my cue-ball bald baby would grow up to have thick, curly hair?
One last thing to mention. I'm beginning to think my daughter has a mild case of OCD. Lately, she is obsessed with making piles. She piles her toys somewhere, organizes them according to some unknown system in her mind, and then picks them all up and transports them somewhere else and makes a different pile.
In this picture, she was stacking a bunch of random stuff (books, crayons, her doll) on her new chair. Then she would knock it off and start all over again. Hmm...
Jace likes to sort things out too! I think it's crazy, but so cute. We put him down for a nap at Lance's mom's house and when we went to get him when he woke up, he had arranged all of the pillows on the bed. Little kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat table and chairs is SO cute. I just had a major flashback moment...I saw you, with your little ponytail, sitting at your table and chairs made for you by your grandpa, reading books. Like mother, like daughter!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! :) I love the table and chairs!
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable! (The table & chairs and the hair!) I have a feeling that if we ever have a girl she'll be completely bald because Emerson always had lots of hair. It's the girls who need the hair! She's so cute. I know I say that in every comment I make, but I really mean it.
ReplyDeleteOh the table and chairs!! Even after having ours for a year and a half, it still gets used daily. The kids eat snacks there, create works of art, and well, stand on it. Actually, Halle's over that stage. Sam's the one who loves to explore the world from the top of the table. Who knew that you could get so much joy from a tiny table?
ReplyDeleteAnd can I say, I LOVE Sadie's hair! Just when I think she couldn't get cuter!
How cute! And how nice that you have family who can build that stuff!!
ReplyDeleteSo wait a sec, it's been a LONG time since we've been to your house (yes, 2 doors down) Where's your desk and computer now? All of that furniture looks awesome in her room! She's too funny!
ReplyDelete