Scenario #1: Nursery. A happy place full of kids, new toys, snacks, and cute little miniature chairs to climb on. Result? Dramatic melt downs. (Some weeks have been better than others...)
Scenario #2: Dentist's office. Despite the colorful walls and toys in the waiting area, I imagine it's still kind of a scary place. Unfamiliar faces, being forced to lie down on your back, and that scary little whirring toothbrush in your face while the assistant forces her finger into your mouth. Result? Nada. Nothing. She was a complete ANGEL.
Huh?
Someone PLEASE explain that one to me...
I am a nursery leader... Some of the kids think I live there...(that would be scary!!) Some kids think for some reason that there parents are never coming back. Some kids do that for a month and then make a friend or find a favorite toy.. and all is well! lol, maybe you don't have an awesome nursery leader like me!! jk! Kids are just funny!
ReplyDeleteHey, look on the bright side... at least she was an angel at the dentist, right? :) That is RATHER strange though! I STILL hate going to the dentist! :0
ReplyDeleteYuck...definitely unusual! I would take nursery over the dentist ANY DAY! Good thing she likes the dentist though eh?
ReplyDeleteHilarious. That's our Sadie, always full of surprises!
ReplyDelete