Friday, November 12, 2010

My conversation with Sadie today


Me: What are we going to do today, Sadie?

S: (In her little sing-song voice) Umm... we going to play group, wear Snow White costume, play games, we going rock n' roll...

Me: (laughing) What was that last one?

S: We going rock n' roll!

Me: Did daddy teach you that?

S: Yeah, daddy love to rock n' roll!

(Oh, brother.)

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I love this age when you can teach them all kinds of hilarious things to say! What a cute picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That is SO CUTE! And oh my GOODNESS she looks SO OLD in that picture!!! Still cute of course, but OLD! Time flies, doesn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. i like your new "US" picture! I just wish it was bigger so I could see it better :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! Too funny! At least he's teaching her to love something besides the Aggies :)

    ReplyDelete