Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things I could really do without today:

Insurance companies that refuse to pay for my damaged car.

Dora the Explorer. So. annoying.

Postpartum hormones that are making my hair fall out in small handfuls.

Buttons on the back of baby clothes. (Hello?! Have they ever dressed a baby before?).

Potty training. UGGGHHHH.

Blow drying my hair. (Am I the only one who hates doing this?) (p.s. Don’t tell Sadie I said “hate.” I’ll get scolded. :)

Spiders. Can't they go find somewhere else to skitter around besides my apartment?

Cold, windy weather.

Facebook. Lately, I swear it’s just the same 10 people updating their statuses multiple times a day about nothing at all. Yes, sometimes cool people post cool stuff… once in awhile. But I think I’m seriously ready for a Facebook break.



This post is so not in the spirit of Thanksgiving, is it?

Oh, well. I’m posting it anyways. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yep, I could have written 90% of these. Glad to know I'm not alone.

    Oh, and the hair thing especially. There is hair EVERYWHERE (except my head that is...) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you wash your hair every day? If so, stop! Use dry shampoo. I use Batiste from Sally's. You can do it every other day if more often is too gross for you, but I like to try doing dry shampoo two days in a row. Let me know if you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you need some ice-cream :)

    ReplyDelete