Sunday, August 28, 2011

Randoms

So...I'm kinda bored with blogging lately. It's only been a couple of weeks since my last post, which isn't long compared to about 75% of my blog list over there. (I guess people just don't feel the need to update in the summer? Or...ever? :)) It feels like forever, though. We've had a lot going on, but every time I sit down to write about it all, I find something else to do. Usually I wander over to Pinterest because I'm kind of in love with it. (If you're not on Pinterest you really, really should check it out. It's addicting. If you already follow me, you know that I'm not kidding when I say it's just about my favorite site ever.)

Anyways.

Just so I don't fall too far behind, here's an update.




Sadie is getting ready to start preschool in another couple of weeks. (I know - crazy, huh? Freaks me out a teeny bit.) She's extremely excited. We also got her enrolled in a little dance class because she's obsessed with dancing lately. This deserves its own blog post, but suffice it to say...watching her in her first class was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. She's definitely got personality.



And Ellie? Weeelll...Ellie's been a bit on the grouchy side lately. She's teething both of her 1-year old molars and her canines on the bottom right now and she is NOT happy about the situation. Anyone want a cranky 1-year old? She's for sale. ;) She is starting to walk around furniture, though. It's pretty cute. Baby steps, right? (Literally.)

We went camping, which was surprisingly a success. Both kids slept great and loved it. We're hoping to go again sometime soon.

Sadie's rockin the cavewoman hairdo here.
 We've been to both the Cache County AND Box Elder County Fairs. Woohoo...fun times!

Kev and Sadie on the carousel.

Tired Ellie.

This sign makes me laugh every year. Quintessential Tremonton. :)

I got to see my friends from high school a few weeks back...love these girls!



And, last but not least, Sadie and I made this little sign to put up in our hallway.


That's right - we are going to Disneyland soon! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. :)

9 comments:

  1. Yay for Disneyland! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thanks for the update! Glad everything is going well! When are you guys going to disneyland! That is very exciting! Take care friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update - I was having withdrawals! Love the pics - Sadie & Kev on the carousel so cute! And the excitement over Disneyland goes without sayin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to make a countdown sign to Disneyland too, cuz I'M SO EXCITED!

    Oh and "Cavewoman" Sadie is hilarious. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun little adventures for your family! I'm so glad you made a Disneyland chain! We made one when we went too and I felt a little silly because, really, it was mostly for me, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets so excited for D-land! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was Sadie's awesome hairdo after waking up, or just having fun camping!? Which fair had the carousel? That's pretty awesome! And Disneyland?!!? We are so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE Sadie's crazy hair...you should do that on a regular basis! :) That's so exciting to be going to disneyland with them. They will absolutely LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just thinking about Sadie and you need to make sure you keep that cavewoman picture for a Wedding video for her one day! That's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cavewoman 'do. Too bad we don't live closer, because I'm pretty sure our kids would love camping together. And so fun about Disneyland! It's going to be so magical with Sadie! (And Ellie too, though she might not be able to express herself as much!)

    ReplyDelete