Monday, November 7, 2011

eating my words

Dear Grandpas and Grandmas,

Look what I learned to do last night!




(Yep, I totally ate my words from yesterday's post. But I'm still glad I wrote it. Because up until last night, I really still had doubts in my mind that she'd walk anytime soon.)

(And...I don't normally make it a habit to give her huge suckers. But I was looking for some good walking incentive, and that's the first thing I spotted. :))

4 comments:

  1. YAY ELLIE! You did it!! Way to go - we knew you could do it - when you got good and ready!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ellie! 'Bout stinkin time! Cutest thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Ellie! Way to prove to your momma that you can indeed do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that just the best feeling! SHE DID IT!!! GOOOOO ELLIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete