I've been getting excited for Christmas crafts, too. I have 69 pins on my Pinterest Christmas board. Sixty. Nine. And I can guarantee I'll still be pinning like crazy for weeks to come. So yeah...there's no way they'll all get done in my lifetime. But that doesn't stop me. No way!
Just because I'm in the sharing mood, here are some of my recent favorites (and the ones that have the best chance of actually getting completed this season :))...
I bought all the stuff for this one at the $1 store the other day. YAY for cheap crafts. It's going to be so pretty!
I think this idea of a visual kids' wish list is brilliant. Sadie loves picking out her favorite toys from the ads and it would be so handy to have them all organized like this.
This snowflake wreath is also made from $1 store supplies. Pretty, isn't it? I might actually save this for an after-Christmas decoration.
I think putting tulle on a Christmas tree is such a creative idea! And do you know how cheap tulle is? Cheap. I'm hoping to try this...I'll let you know how it turns out. :)
This Luke 2 printable is awesome. I'm going to spray paint a cheap frame red and...voila! Easy decoration. :)
And finally, one of my favorite ideas I've found is an "experience" advent calendar where you pick out a new activity to do each day. Now I just need to find an advent calendar to put them in. (Any suggestions from you creative minds out there? Everything I've found is WAY too time consuming and/or expensive.)
Fun, huh? I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love Pinterest. :) (And I love Christmas. Obviously.)






Good ideas! I am trying still to avoid pinterest just because I'm slack with organizing my time, but bringing some of that winter cheer to my home would be great! And Love the advent idea!! I just made little bags that will last for years. Can't wait to see your creations!
ReplyDeleteI'm hopefully making an advent calendar soon, so I'll let you know if it's easy or not! I like the $1 store crafts:)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Jess....everyone is raving about pinterest, but I am staying away...at least until after the holidays ;)
ReplyDeleteI made a really cute advent calendar out of matchboxes. Very cheap, and it didn't take very long. I'll try and find the link if you're interested?
Holy cow, you just made me excited! Yes, I don't have much time, but my new Silhouette machine is coming tomorrow and I'm so in a crafty mood! I love the advent calendar idea. Brennen said I can do it if I think of 25 fun ideas! :) Thanks Natalie!
ReplyDelete