The first one is her actual dance. And if you're totally annoyed by the big black shape that stands in front of our camera for a full 5 seconds, trust me...you're not alone. Dumb people.
In this second one, the girls all got to do their favorite dance move across the stage. Let's just say...Sadie had the whole audience laughing (you can hear them if you have the volume up). I love that she totally flies by the girl in front of her. Yep, that's my Sadie. :)
And this one might be a little boring to some of you, but Kevin happened to get a video of Sadie standing in the wings and watching the older girls dance. She has no idea anyone's looking at her, obviously, and she's just watching, but she just looks so beautiful and innocent. Love it!
This class has made for a fun couple of months, that's for sure. I knew Sadie loved to dance before we started, but this has only made me positive. She's constantly dancing. Everywhere. All the time. The second she hears a shred of music, she starts busting out the moves. One of her nursery leaders actually came up to me a couple of weeks ago to specifically tell me about her dancing. Apparently during singing time, she stands up and dances every week.
It's obvious that she loves it. I'll admit, I have a few misgivings about the whole dance scene (nothing against my friends who were dancers in past lives - I love you all, obviously!) but I think we'll keep her in classes as long as she shows such a passion for it.
Plus, it's just so stinkin' cute to see her up there dancing her heart out.
Love, love, love this girl!
| All ready to go! |
| Posing in her favorite move after the recital. |
![]() |
| Me and my little ballerina! |

Aww, she's so cute! Love her favorite dance moves too! So funny! Glad you got video of it all. Great first date embarrassing material. ;)
ReplyDeleteWow! She is not shy at all. She looked like the most animated little dancer up there! Simply adorable.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love the last picture the best, you look so pretty Nat!
Oh my gosh, I love that girl! Thank you for posting these! Tell her Auntie Kristen loved her dancing! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my! so stinkin' cute. You'd better let that girl dance her heart out. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was so stinkin' adorable! I love it! She is such a cutie :)
ReplyDelete