Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Proof that we do, indeed, have some Christmas cheer!

We've been a little lacking in the Christmas spirit department lately. Two different rounds of stomach flu will do that to you. I miraculously avoided both of them (don't ask me how), but Kevin and Sadie have both had it twice and Ellie once. Plus I've been on full-time clean-up/laundry/disinfect duty, which is F.U.N. in a box!

Do I sound Scrooge-ish yet?

How about some Christmas cheer, then? Or some fun with lights, anyways, which is kind of the same as Christmas cheer. And if I can catch up on some of that cleaning I mentioned, I hereby resolve that there will be MORE Christmas cheer in the days to come. (Because there's only 5 days to cram in the cheer. Five days! Woohoo!)







2 comments:

  1. Yay for Christmas pictures! Boo for the flu.... That nativity picture is super cute (along with all the others of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those are so cute - what a great idea for pictures!

    ReplyDelete