Finally.
I feel like Sadie has been in nursery forever. It's been two and a half years of snacks and toys and free time. (That's what happens when you have a January birthday!) But at the same time, it feels like yesterday that I wrote about her first day in nursery. Now she gets to move on up and hang with the big kids in Primary. She's so, so ready. I've been listening to her chatter about Sunbeams for weeks and honestly, I think she's been a little bored with the whole nursery scene. There are lots of little kids in nursery right now and almost no kids her age. Sunbeams couldn't come fast enough.
And she did awesome.
I'm in the Primary presidency, so I got to watch her sit up there on the front row and enthusiastically sing all the songs. I couldn't stop grinning. Especially when she turned around half way through and tossed me a little wave and a big, sunny smile. She's so my first, can you tell?
![]() |
| Here's the Sunbeam herself - and her almost-nursery-going sis (yay!) - in their new dresses. |

oh my goodness...they both look SO cute and SO grown-up. I just went back to your post when Sadie was 18 months old - such a baby! I can't believe how time flies and how fast they grow up! Love those girls!
ReplyDeleteYay for Sunbeams! I love Sadie's enthusiasm over everything. So cute! I've already started taking Charli to nursery (nursery leader is my visiting teacher and told me to come in early) so hopefully she'll love it by the time she can stay on her own.
ReplyDelete