So, we did it again. We saved our usual spot right outside the stadium. This has become such a fun tradition, I think I'm going to be really lost if we ever decide to do anything different. This time, Kevin's parents joined us for the festivities. There's really not much else to say, other than the fireworks were exceptionally good this year! We were all seriously impressed, I think.
And then, Kevin had the next THREE days off of work (never happens. never.), so we payed a visit to the folks in West Valley and caught a firework show at Murray Park. We'd never been to the Murray fireworks, and we were pretty happy with them. Way better people vs. parking situation than either Sugar House or Stadium of Fire.
We headed back Thursday night and had the whole day to ourselves on Friday, which was fabulous. We spent it...cleaning out our garage. I know. Don't be jealous. It was a rockin' party. So, nothing picture-worthy and we definitely didn't do fireworks since they were totally banned in our neighborhood. So no sparkler pictures. :( But maybe on the 24th!








Yay for Kevin having work off!!! :) Looks like it was good this year!
ReplyDelete