Thursday, July 26, 2012

Photogenic.

I haven't devoted any significant amount of time to just taking pictures of my kids in...I don't know how long.  So a few days ago, we paid an impromptu visit to our favorite shady park and I snapped and snapped away. Love these crazy, adorable girls!











Ha! Makes me laugh every time I look at it. What a goon.







5 comments:

  1. so, so cute. Now I have new screen savers for my computer at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And some of those pictures of Ellie look SO much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute girls!
    About that Cinderella castle Lego Duplo set we gave Sammi for her birthday...it's at Toys 'R' Us and it's a little pricey. I think it was around $50. There is a smaller Cinderella set (no castle) with the carriage that was less, and she has another one that is Sleeping Beauty that was $12 I think (from Target). Grandma and Grandpa gave it to her. Don't judge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I miss you guys! The girls are so funny and have such cute personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - Sadie looks so much like Kevin, and Ellie looks so much like you! Wow! :D Super cute pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete