Saturday, July 7, 2012

Photo Challenge, Instagram-Style


In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, Instagram is a photo-taking app that allows you to share your pictures with friends. I’m not super into it (I have a hard time with the low-quality pictures my little iPod Touch produces), but I saw this photo-a-day challenge and thought it might be a little easier than posting them on the computer. And it was! Since I actually followed through with most of this one, I thought it deserved a spot on the blog.

So here they are, complete with the topic of the day and the caption I included on Instagram.

Ready, set....GO.



 Day 1: Morning. This bed-headed sight greeted me this morning!



Day 2: Empty. Frozen Strawberry Lemonade on a 90 degree day? Definitely!



Day 3: On Your Plate. Best fruit dip in the history of fruit dip.




Day 4: Close Up. Playing at the splash pad.





Day 5: Sign. I love you…that counts as a sign in my book.



Day 7: Drink. Camping drinks! Big time childhood flashback going on here.




Day 8: Six ‘o Clock. Took this while we ate dinner on the deck.



Day 9: Your View Today. Sunset at the end of my run tonight.



Day 11: Door. Heading to do some grocery shopping at our fave store!




Day 12: From a Low Angle. We’ve got grrrrraaaaaasssssss!!!!!!



Day 14: Time. Drinking an Icee to pass the time while the adults rode the big rollercoaster. Love Lagoon!



Day 15: Yellow. One of my fave flowers in our flower bed.



Day 16: Out and About. What do we do when we have no grass on which to put a pool? Why, put it on the deck, of course!



Day 17: In Your Bag. Sheesh…what’s NOT in my bag today? (It was a Sunday!)



Day 18: Something We Don’t Know About You. I’m doing a 5K in a few weeks. Eeek!






Day 19: Imperfect. Poor chewed-up finger nails. Someday I’ll find a magical cure!




Day 20: Fave Photo Ever Taken. How were they ever that little?!






Day 22: From a High Angle. Who needs couponing when you’ve got a husband in the food industry? Yay for free food!




Day 23: Movement. Sadie, mid-interpretive dance. :)






Day 24: On Your Mind. This little one is a sickie again. Here’s hoping this cough ends better than the last one!






Day 25: Something Cute. Doesn’t GET much cuter!


And yes, there were more than 25 days in June. But I got lazy and/or the last few challenges were dumb. So we ended on "something cute."

It was kinda fun and maybe someday I'll do it again. Maybe...

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I need to do some photo challenge just so I start taking pictures again! I haven't in ages... :S Good luck on the 5k!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute!!! I need to do a blog challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job! I must say that you have the cutest "subjects" ever for your photos....no wonder they all turn out so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete