Yes, I know Halloween was a week ago. I'm slow.
Halloween was a pretty crazy day for us. It fell on a Wednesday, which is our crazy day anyways. Sadie has her dance class and preschool right in a row (we have 15 minutes to get home from dance, change, eat lunch, and be to preschool), so pair that with costume parties in both classes and one very sugar-fueled little girl? It was a bit insane.
We also had to make time to head to Kevin's work for their awesome trick-or-treat. And since our ward didn't do a trunk-or-treat this year, we got to trick-or-treat around our neighborhood with our friends in the ward, which I loved. Reminded me of the good old days of my childhood when I'd roam the streets knocking on as many doors as possible. Good times.
The girls, pre-costume.
The costume situation this year was pleasantly un-stressful. Sadie wanted to be a pirate, but only if she could be Izzy, the girl pirate from the Disney show Jake and the Neverland Pirates. So we found her an outfit, added some bling to a bandanna, put together a little bag of pixie dust (a must for Izzy the pirate), and called it good. I think she looked pretty dang cute, if I do say so myself. And Ellie is pretty self-explanatory. Minnie Mouse is pretty popular with the 2 and under crowd in our house, so it wasn't much of a stretch to figure out what Ellie would be. Thanks to Kmart for providing us with this adorable $10 costume. :)
These would be perfect shots of Sadie if we hadn't had a little Minnie Mouse photo-bomber in both of them...







Ha! Minnie Mouse photo bomber. Love it! And this is old news, but could those two BE an cuter? (did you catch my Friends reference there??)
ReplyDeleteAlso, your front porch decorations look very cute and are making me sad that I don't have a front porch.
So cute!
ReplyDeleteWay cute girls!! I love the costumes--leave it to Natalie for awesome costumes! We are huge fans of any Disney here in our home, so GO MINNIE!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute little munchkins...so sad we didn't get to see them all dressed up, but the pics are darling. I love that first one - another darling picture of Ellie looking adoringly at her big sis. Love it!
ReplyDelete