I am SO amazed by Kevin. It can be really hard to watch everyone around us graduating and moving on to new adventures while we’re plugging along, but Kevin always has a positive attitude about it. He hardly ever complains and just focuses on what he needs to do. And even though he had to juggle being a stay-at-home daddy with studying, he still pulled this off. Trials often come in different packages for everyone, and getting to this point has definitely been one of ours. I think people often take it for granted when they can sail through school with hardly a worry - I know I sometimes did before I met Kevin.
I love this guy more than life and I know that his wonderful, dynamic personality is enough to help him succeed in whatever he ends up doing. We’ve still got a long road ahead of us, but we’ve got one giant hurdle behind us now!!
Did I mention he's also handsome?? What a stud!
Way to go Kevin!! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat's great Kevin! It's hard to study when you are a daddy. Jeremy gets distracted all the time by the cute things Belle is doing. Keep up the hard work!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's so exciting. I know it's really quite difficult to get into the college of business so that's a huge accomplishment! Way to go! We miss you guys already. :(
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kevin. Natelie tell him I do remember the days of geogolagy class. What a joke and adventure that was. Though we did have fun trying to convence you he got hurt or something was wrong.
ReplyDeleteYay Kevin! We know you've worked really hard on this and totally deserve it. We knew you could do it!
ReplyDelete