Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day weekend, we made another trip to West Valley to see my parents (obviously our best photo ops seem to be there, not in Logan). We went to Provo to see our little nephew for the first time (pictures forthcoming!) and hung out with my parents. We really did do some fun things, but most of the picture-taking occured during our "down time." For example...

Yes, Sadie is wearing shorts on her head. Yes, we were bored.

Look, Sadie can read! What a genius! Not really. But it LOOKS like she can, doesn't it?

My mom bought Sadie this adorable dress... isn't she cute? She was a little more interested in trying to grab the poofy layers to chew on them... someday she'll learn the value of a pretty dress! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics. Natalie- will you send me instructions on how to do your template because I would like my header to match my blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress! when I put Cambrie in her poofy Easter dress, she doesn't let her hands touch it. I think the layers make her nervous :) By the way, I love your new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete