Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Sick Mommy
Ugh! Being sick is the WORST. We've been extremely lucky to have had a baby in the middle of flu season and avoided the sicknesses going around. Even Kevin and I have lucked out... until yesterday. Now I'm coming down with the world's worst cold and possibly even the flu - does anyone even really know the difference?? I think my body decided to make up for all the sick-free days I've had and really hit me hard with this one. Now I'm worried that Sadie's going to get it too. But how do you avoid that, really? It's not like I can just keep her away from me. The girl's got to eat! Anyways, cross your fingers and say prayers that Sadie (and Kevin, who has to work!) will have an awesome illness-fighting immune system!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is awful being sick! We are dealing with Halle having a cold and it is scary when you have a baby to take care of and sickness in the house. Sam's nurse commented that, luckily, babies who are nursed generally don't get too sick because of all the wonderful things in breastmilk. So hopefully Sadie will breeze through with little or no porblems. That doesn't help you or Kevin out much, though. Try to get some rest (ha, ha like that happens when your a mom and working). Wish we were there to help!
ReplyDeleteUgh! I hate being sick! I hope you get feeling better soon so that we can play! Let me know if you need anything!!
ReplyDelete