Time to settle in and break out the popcorn! Kevin surprised me on Mother's Day with a new camcorder and I'm just now getting around to loading the videos onto the computer. I'm still ridiculously excited to have joined the land of home videos, so I’ve pretty much been documenting Sadie’s every move. Between pictures and videos, this girl’s never going to wonder what she was like as a baby.
And now...Sadie’s rolling over debut! She must have a little inner actress in her, because she decided to do this for the second time the day after we got the camera... and hasn’t come close to doing it again since. Stubborn.
Warning: Kevin taped this one and his cheering is really loud. Cute, but loud.
Yes, Sadie’s a runt (I say this fondly, of course). But in this video, she’s lying next to her cousin Sam and she looks giant. Sam was born 10 weeks early, so he’s also small for being two months old. Still, it’s amazing how much she doesn’t look like a newborn anymore!
(I'm having problems with this one. See? I'm still an amateur. If you really want to watch it and it's not showing up in the blog, click on this link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9195002938490560453)
Stay tuned... I'm sure there will be future videos!
Natalie - She is so cute! I think you are doing great with your video camera!
ReplyDeleteCute! The funny thing is that she has no idea what she just accomplished. Daddy is cheering and smiling and recording, but she doesn't even care-way cute :)
ReplyDelete