Thursday, July 3, 2008

What Sadie and daddy do while mommy's at work...


I was flipping through the pictures on the camera this morning, and this is what I saw. I haven't had the chance to ask Kevin why he was wrapping Sadie in a quilt when it's 90 degrees outside and then taking pictures of her. I'm sure there's a logical explanation. Or maybe not. I swear, sometimes I think I have TWO kids... :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Natalie! I found your blog and it's so great to see that you have a little girl. She is such a cutie! Aren't babies fun? My little boy is almost 9 months old ): The grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you know that the husbands are always an extra child, look at mine and you can see what I mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha this cracks me up!! She looks so cute all bundled up in that blanket....and looks like she's lovin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadie looks so cute and happy all bundled up. I have to agree with the husband acting like another kid - I've got 3 now! You gotta love the Humpherys boys, though!

    ReplyDelete