Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog Makeover

Voila!

I've redesigned the blog again (obviously). I may or may not be obsessed with the way it looks, so I decided to spend some time getting it just the way I want it and now I'm determined to leave it alone... for awhile.

I've also been a little nervous about security. I love having an open blog for a lot of reasons, but I decided to do a couple things to make it a tiny bit more secure - thus the reason for the last name-less title.

Now that you all know how obsessed I am... enjoy this while it lasts. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so excited to hang out with you guys this weekend! Emerson can hardly contain his excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blog. Don't worry I am too obsessed and changing mine all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look. It is very classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Before I got to your blog, I was thinking, "I bet she has a baby now, cause I think she was pregnant last time I saw her." And bam, there she was, right in the header! Congratulations! Did it hurt?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you make your right column right aligned? I should know, but...I don't.

    ReplyDelete