Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ending of an Era

I'm finally getting around to sharing about our fun weekend... last weekend, that is. We got to see our good friends (Ben, Melinda, and Emerson) one more time before they ditch us and move to Ohio for medical school. We just can't understand why they would want to move away from us for that. :) We're so lucky that we met these guys two years ago and just "clicked" with them. We've had lots of fun adventures, from camping trips to Christmas concerts in Salt Lake to road trips to Moab. We're going to miss spending every few weekends just hanging out!
As a last hurrah, we decided to borrow some jet skiis from someone in Ben's family and spend an afternoon at Jordanelle. The weather was gorgeous, and we had lots of fun taking turns playing on the water. I even executed a "360!" (Pretty good for someone who's not so fond of falling in lake water.)

Ben and Kevin getting ready to go out and show their stuff.


Then we stayed overnight at Melinda's parent's condo in Midway and had fun doing our usual: eating, watching a movie, and chatting. :) Sadie had fun hanging out with her buddy Emerson. They're about the same size... but Emerson's two months younger. Story of Sadie's life.


Sadie and Emerson at the condo. Emerson wasn't too interested in me and the camera...

Sadie and Emerson a few weeks earlier. She was smaller than him at that time! Didn't stop her from trying to put the moves on him though...


It was sad to say goodbye, but we'll hopefully see them again. We'll miss you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures. Look at it this way though, when your friends move to Ohio, they will most definitely miss you. That's something right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie! I just barely saw this post! We already miss you guys so much. We were so bored last weekend and Ben asked me what I wanted to do, and I thought "If I could choose anything, it would be to watch a movie with Kevin and Natalie." We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete