Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sorry Kev...



I couldn't help it. I had to stick this "blinkie" on my blog. It's just too funny. I'm happy to admit that I'm one of the gazillion girls who loves the Twilight books. In fact, I'm re-reading them right now in preparation for Saturday when the fourth one comes out. But while this blinkie is cute, I'm actually more of a Jacob fan. Edward's just a little too perfect for me. ANYWAYS...

Kevin: Just so you know, I'll always love you more than a vampire. Just remember that when I cut off any form of communication with the outside world on Saturday. You're the best.

P.S. I got the Blinkie from Cutest Blog on the Block... in case anyone was wondering.

2 comments:

  1. When I hear someone's a Jacob fan, it makes me want to fight them. That means you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. This weekend will have one soul focus. I cant wait for the book to come out. I agree lets play. When would be good for you?

    ReplyDelete