...in a far-away land called Old Farm Apartments, lived a devilishly handsome boy and a shy Freshman girl. This boy and this girl had been making eyes at each other for two weeks and the girl had been wishing... wishing upon a star (time-out to flash to Brian Regan)... that this certain boy would ask her out on a date. Four years ago today, her wish came true.
This handsome boy also happened to be a fresh, bona-fide Returned Missionary. So he may or may not have been a little (or a lot) nervous on this, his first real contact with the female species in two long years. The boy and the girl (along with a large number of other roommates, friends, and their obligatory dates) dined at Logan’s fourth-finest Chinese restaurant and enjoyed lots of nervous conversation. Then the boy and girl traveled (still with roommates, etc.) to a certain large educational facility where they spread out on the floor in a most un-romantic manner with hundreds of other students their age to watch an Incredible new Disney movie. But somewhere in the midst of all the awkward conversation and even more awkward elbow touching during the Disney movie, the girl realized that there was something about that handsome boy that was intriguing and possibly even ...charming. As in, Prince Charming.
It was all uphill from there.
Four years, one marriage, two apartments, and one beautiful daughter later, they’re still living happily ever after.
The End.
You are too funny Natalie!! Man Kevin, she portrayed you as such an innocent guy...
ReplyDeleteCute I love it! I can't believe you are coming up on your 4th anniversary!! I thought that 2 years was a lot!! :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! I remember it all. Do you remember tubing behind cam's truck...or when you first owed us icecream. Oh those where the days.
ReplyDeleteAhhh cute. Natalie I remember you being born. Little did i know you would turn into this cute little wife/mother combo you are. :)
ReplyDeleteAwe, how romantical...(flashback to Little Rascals) Well, I for one am glad you two got together. And Emerson is glad too because you produced his future wife. It's funny thinking back to the dating days. I just wish I could've seen the magic happen with you guys. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute story. It's amazing how love happens even in the most unexpected of places. Boyd and I fell in love while watching 24 with his roommates. But however it happened, we're so glad you and Kev got together.
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the new pictures of Sadie. But she looks way too grown up. She's definitely not a baby anymore, but rather an adorable little girl.