One of the highlights of my birthday last week (other than getting to spend some rare Sadie-less time with Kevin while we went out to dinner) was having Sadie wish me happy birthday all day. Of course, the "birthday" part of the phrase kind of evaded her, but I personally think her way is cuter anyway...
(she also gives a run-down of some of her other favorite words, including "Aggie," "Halle," "Sam," and "nope" - oh, and don't forget the incomprehensible yelling!)

Oh she's so sweet! My little niece just said "happy day" but couldn't get the birthday part either. I think it's extra special that way though! Hope you had a fun day!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! :) Glad you had a good birthday.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I think Happy Happy is better anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteI say this every time....but I'll say it again...I LOVE that girl!
ReplyDeleteYou have to post more videos! That girl is so stinkin' adorable. I'm glad she knows "Aggies" but I wouldn't expect anything less from Kevin's daughter. :) I wish Sadie would wish me a Happy Happy. What a cute big girl! We've GOT to get together over Christmas. Sorry we couldn't do it when I was there earlier this month but I don't think you would've wanted the stomach flu. We're coming in town the 17th and staying until Jan. 5th so let's work something out for sure! We miss you guys and we've got to get these kids spending quality time together before they get married.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh she is way way to cute!!! Happy Belated Birthday.
ReplyDeleteLOL I was laughing the entire time! What a little cutie! I just LOVE little kid voices! And I am SO jealous of the Aggie B-ball games you get to go to :( We had "jersey day" this week at school for red ribbon week and I wore my beloved Aggie shirt and it brought back some memories! GOOOOOO Aggies! :)
ReplyDelete