Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pic of the Week [10-31-09]

PLUS a tantalizing little preview of Sadie's Halloween costume (it's adorable - I'll tell you that much). I'll post the rest of our little photo shoot as well as our Halloween festivities in a couple of days.

Stay tuned AND

have a Happy Halloween!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Uh! That was quite a TRICK you pulled! Now I wanna see it! Put up a picture of cutie Sadie in her costume! Put up a picture of cutie Sadie in her costume!... was that whiney enough for you to do it??? I am STILL sick so we didn't get to go to our ward's trunk or treat and I was SOOOOO sad I didn't get to see all the little kids in their costumes :( I am sure Sadie was a DOLL as usual... now if I could just SEE her in her costume... :D

    ReplyDelete