So gorgeous Nat! I love love love Logan in the fall! Sadie is adorable too. Reminds me a little of a piranha with all those teeth, but a very cute one. Hope she doesn't bite!
How fun! Yeah, Grandma's are suckers for their grandkids! :) BEAUTIFUL pictures... the leaves and the people! :) What new lens did you get??? How exciting! Uh, I miss fall in Logan!
Love the pictures Natalie!! I am so glad that Sadie does not have to use the old flouride bottle anymore as a bottle. I thought about sending a bottle! Does the milk disappear in the bottle from Grandma? Your new family pictures are so cute, I love them!
Super cute pictures! Sadie is getting so big! Aren't grandmas great for buying the little things you just never get around to or plan on waiting until Christmas for?
Oh, I miss you guys!! Isn't it funny how our families hardly saw eachother after Sadie and Sam were born. But after getting to see you frequently this summer, I start to miss you three if too many weeks go by. Luckily we'll be up soon. Halle and Sam need to play with Sadie, SOON!
P.S. I love the pictures of all the changing leaves! Gorgeous!
So gorgeous Nat! I love love love Logan in the fall! Sadie is adorable too. Reminds me a little of a piranha with all those teeth, but a very cute one. Hope she doesn't bite!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Yeah, Grandma's are suckers for their grandkids! :) BEAUTIFUL pictures... the leaves and the people! :) What new lens did you get??? How exciting! Uh, I miss fall in Logan!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and your cute little family!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cute little family! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures Natalie!! I am so glad that Sadie does not have to use the old flouride bottle anymore as a bottle. I thought about sending a bottle! Does the milk disappear in the bottle from Grandma? Your new family pictures are so cute, I love them!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pictures! Sadie is getting so big! Aren't grandmas great for buying the little things you just never get around to or plan on waiting until Christmas for?
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! You have a great camera.
ReplyDeleteOh, I miss you guys!! Isn't it funny how our families hardly saw eachother after Sadie and Sam were born. But after getting to see you frequently this summer, I start to miss you three if too many weeks go by. Luckily we'll be up soon. Halle and Sam need to play with Sadie, SOON!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the pictures of all the changing leaves! Gorgeous!