No, no. Not Christmas. Christmas is great and all, but it doesn’t contain endless screaming, chanting fans... a certain shade of TRUE blue... and, of course, a sea full of waving Scotsman arms.
Aggie basketball season is upon us, my friends.
And
someone is really excited...




GO AGGIES! What a cute little Aggie! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I LOVE Aggie Basketball season!! What fun pictures! I wish I lived in Logan again :(
ReplyDeleteOne of the very best parts about Logan! I hope you all have a blast with it. Sadie is an adorable fan!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI agree...Aggie basketball was what made me want to move to logan! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Aggie fan!
ReplyDeleteLove the Aggies, love the pics, and love that girl!
ReplyDeleteOh what an adorable little Aggie! And how fitting for her to come right back to the place where she was almost birthed. ;) J/k. I still feel bad that you didn't call me when you were having contractions while walking out of the spectrum after sitting through the game with us without Kev. We miss those game with your guys. Cheer extra loud for us and wave your crazy arms while thinking of us. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, there are so many spelling errors in my comment that I cannot even correct them all. It must mean that I'm up too late. Don't judge me.
ReplyDelete